Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The weak in review

Yep, getting tired of Spinervals. Last week I ordered yet another dvd, this time it's the Uphill Grind. I had this on VHS back in the day but gave it away a few years ago when my VCR went kaboom. Anyway, Uphill Grind has 6 women cyclists, so that already is an upgrade from Cycling Fitness Results dvd. It's only 45 minutes, but if you play it twice...well that's an hour and a half.

My cycling program went like this the past seven days:

20.64 miles
23.17 miles
23.75 miles
20.63 miles
off
27 miles
15.22 miles (today)

The only day I didn't do long intervals was the off day, duh, and yesterday where it was 1.5 hours of just endurance riding.

Where in the world did I muster the mental toughness (and ass toughness) to ride for 3+ hours last year????

Big news coming. Waiting for official word that I'm allowed to let the cat out of the bag. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, you can't do that. The cat must be let out.

Bryan Hellard said...

I think the cat can be let out of the bag after cross nationals....

Unknown said...

They are done. Release the cat.

Dobovedo said...

"here, kitty, kitty, kitty... "