Monday, March 2, 2009

Series 1 for 1

Turned out that even though I missed the final time trial due to rash/sickness, I did end up winning the series. Three other people had faster times than I did, but didn't race the required minimum of three times. So I won. That makes one of four time trial series I intend to win this year. We'll see. On that note, work and sickness has seriously undermined my training for the last two weeks of February. The first real time trial test is March 21, so I need to build for that. The camp that's the weekend prior should be a nice season kickoff.

That's all I have to say.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Way to go Helldawg!! Rest up and get it out of your system. We've all had it this month but easy riding seemed to help me. Despite that, it's been one hell of a Winter for riding.

Keep the blog coming!! Good readin'.

Egg