Thursday, December 2, 2010

Training part 3

More lifting. Been at the gym roughly 2x per week for the past five weeks. Mostly upper body but I do like the leg press. Gradually I'm getting stronger. I'm going to up the gym work to at least 3 days per week and split the work outs up instead of doing everything twice a week. This way, I won't be so tired by the end of each workout.

As far as riding the trainer goes, I've missed four days in the past 28. Riding has been nothing but going as hard as I can for 45 minutes - kind of like my races. My wattage has had a gradual increase as my overall strength is getting better. Cadence has been intentionally low as part of the new plan. Haven't done many intervals as I'm just concentrating on high overall wattage at the end of the workout.

No comments: