Monday, February 4, 2008

Apparently...

Bronchitis is better than Pneumonia. I have the former and my wife has the latter. She seems far worse off. Luckily (??) my sickness hit during a rest week so it didn't tank my training much. I did miss riding yesterday, as the plan was to ride the trainer while watching the super bowl. Instead, I watched it from the comfort of my couch.

I feel pretty good right now, and after a few more cups of coffee I should be ready to ride for a while to make up for yesterday. I was able to sleep from 4 until 7 this morning without interruption. That was nice. I need to get healthy as the next indoor TT is this Sunday.

2 comments:

Dobovedo said...

There's a lot of stuff going around. I've got a prolonged cold and half the people I know are sick. Take it easy out there. Ya gotta be careful when it's in your chest and lungs.

Hope your wife feels better soon, too.

Bryan Hellard said...

Ya know, I don't understand it. I rarely leave my house and I get sick. Gonna have to blame the wifey here as she's the social one.

Hope you feel better too and can get some riding in!