Friday, October 8, 2010

There was a race today...

...and I wasn't in it. You know what, that's okay. After three treatments so far, my back is feeling a little better. One more to go then it's off to a chiropractor for different kinds of treatment. It seems that my pelvis is misaligned, mostly due to the fact that I've sat in front of a computer drawing things for xx hours a day for the last 20 years. I sit a certain way when I draw and that's got my body all fubar'd.

Anyway, today's race was a cross race. Can't do cross right now. I can barely ride my full suspension mountain bike. So I didn't go. I would like to go to the race tomorrow to watch the pros do their thing and cheer on some people.

One more race this Sunday and then I am shutting it down and spending the rest of my time trying to enjoy riding a bike again.

1 comment:

Noose and Goose said...

bryan,sorry to hear that you're hurt. hopefully you'll get well & get back at it soon. good luck! the gooooooose