Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Yaaargh

Race #4, Alexandria, was postponed until later due to the weather. That will make OVR's Germantown as the next race on my list. Frosty Toes is this Saturday, but it's been decided that previewing Germantown's course is better use of my time. It's probably best that I not race in my condition anyway...

This has been a bad training week. Yesterday's cruise interval workout was stopped short due to my inability to maintain wattage. Today I was able to manage 35 whole minutes on the trainer before cashing it in. I do plan to hook up the Orca and pedal around a bit while watching Hockey tonight though. My legs feel like sandbags and there's just no zip in my pedalling. Last week I pushed it hard through my intervals and I think it caught up with me.

On a good note, I actually rode on the road yesterday! Albeit a short ride, but since it was 44 degrees and sunny, I had to get out there.

No comments: