Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Green route Monday, one more time

Good group out last night for the green hilly ride. I felt pretty good so I spent some time pulling and hit the hills as best I could. It was probably the best I felt in a month or so. Craig and Dobo did most of the work and it seemed like every time I went to the front, one of those two would immediately go around me. Made for a pretty quick ride. Unfortunately, I had no sprint as it came down to Craig, Dobo and myself and there was no way to crack those guys. Craig just took off and I couldn't hold his pull and Dobo came around me at the line. That's fine. It's not like I'm ever going to win races via sprinting any time soon!

1:08
24.877 miles
TSS 99.9 (0.937)
Norm 262
PWR 0 886 213
HR 83 189 156
SP 2.3 33.7 21.8

I'm pretty happy with the average considering it was the hilly route.

No comments: