Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lots of riding and enjoying it

As the season comes to a close, I feel that I'm probably at my peak form. It's weird because usually at this time of the year I am fairly burnt out and ready for a break. I guess the looming layoff is making me appreciate every day I get to ride outside in shorts!

Saturday I rode 52.17 miles - out to Culvers to the group ride, rode the group ride and rode home. Just a shade over 3 hrs total.

Sunday was a solo ride of 43.57 miles in 2 hours 25 minutes.

Monday was the hilly green route (my last of the year). 25.83 miles in 1hr 7 minutes for an average of 22 (261 norm power)

Tuesday was more or less a long solo recovery ride of 39.04 miles in 2 hrs 22 minutes.

Wednesday was the red route where we went 28.8 miles in 1hr 24 minutes. I pulled about 80% of the way on this group ride, normalized power was 242.

188.41 miles in the last 5 days. That's pretty good for me this year with everything that's been going on.

The weather is looking great for at least the next several days. My goal is to ride every day until we leave next Thursday for our vacation.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Enjoy the blog Bryan. Keep up the good work and you are riding great man!!

Keep it up!!

Egg