Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Did I say 282?

I meant 267. Oops. my time this week was 16:06, not my worst or my best. I chose to eat a bagel with salmon on it two hours before the ride. That shall be my excuse for the sad effort.

Anyway, I hit the trainer for 24.82 miles today, most of it (including the time trial!!) at a high intensity. Hopefully, schedule will allow for a longer ride tomorrow. It's supposed to be dry and mid 30's. If it's dry, I'm heading out during the day as I'm quite sick of the trainer even though I'm doing low volume. It's hard for me to fathom that at this time last year I was riding 3 hours on that damn thing at a clip. No thanky.

I hate the long range forecast as it says it will be nearly 50 and dry on Saturday. I doubt that will happen for some stupid reason. BUT if it does, the Orca will once again be yanked off the trainer to meet some pavement.

No comments: