Monday, December 17, 2007

First race of 2008 coming sooner than I thought

Neo Limits is hosting a computrainer time trial series with the first race being January 6th. Good thing I've been doing simulations every freaking Tuesday for the last month of the course! It will be interesting to see how my simulation goes tomorrow as I rode today since I missed Sunday due to working all day. The last week and a half have been full of short (1 hour) rides, but hard. Been a combination of short length intervals and "micro intervals" mostly. Anywhere from 10 seconds to 5 minutes. What has been great is how easy 300-350 watt intervals are when you just wrapped up a few at 500. If I only weighed a buck forty!

Of course tomorrow will be a 15-16 minute "interval" shooting for 282 or higher average.

I really really really want this for Christmas:

It would make my TT bike a full pound lighter than it is with the current VisionTech base bar/Profile Design T2 combo. And an 808 front wheel to go with my Powertapped 808 rear.........dreamy

No comments: