Monday, June 18, 2007

Leading up to the State Time Trial

Ok, so I've NOT done a 40k tt yet this year. Oops. What I have done is gotten myself dropped in so many road races that I basically turn them into time trials. Not the best training, but hey, what can a guy do? This week is going to be a relaxing week with Friday and Saturday off to rest up for Sunday's race. Barring thunderstorms, I'll hit the training crit Tuesday, do some intervals on the TT bike Wednesday and a tune up ride on the TT bike Thursday. After Sunday, I'll be picking and choosing races including the Troy Classic, Team Dayton Crit and Colavita's Time Trials.

Bad beer for $6.50? I went to a Reds game Saturday night for my birthday (37!) and saw that beer was $6.50 a bottle. Now this was not Oberon, Smithwicks or even Blue Moon. This was Miller freakin' Lite, Bud and Bud Light. Yuck.

No comments: