Saturday, June 23, 2007

Upcoming Schedule

The rest of the season is shaping up like this:
Tomorrow - State time trial (duh)
6-30 Greenville TT
6-31 Grandview (masters 35+)
7-15 Team Dayton crit (masters and cat 3)
7-21 Troy Crit (masters)
7-22 Tour d'Burg (cat 3)
7-28 Greenville TT
8-4 Pur Tour (cat 3)
8-5 is the last race of the Ohio cup - it's the Zoar road race in northeast Ohio. Not sure about this one as it will totally depend on how I feel. Right now I still don't have many positive vibes to my riding/training/racing.

Unfortunately, I'm going to miss the Newmark Crit for the first time due to being out of town. I really like this course. Last year it was pushed back so late that very few people showed up. I did the 2/3 race (my first race as a category 3) and only a dozen people showed up so they let anyone join us who wanted to.

No comments: