Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday 11-10

Why is it becoming difficult to title these things?

Today was pretty nice out for November in Ohio. It was maybe 40 degrees at the start of my ride. My plan was to ride out and do one of the Fred's Ride routes as it's been a while since I've been out there. That plan went away as I took a sip from the only bottle I brought and it disintegrated in my hand. Water, water everywhere, nor any drop to drink (as it ended up all over the road!). So I got back home after an hour of riding, got another bottle and rode a while longer. Overall I ended up with 2 hours and 10 minutes of riding, the longest ride since the surgery. I STILL don't like riding over rough roads, but my comfort level is pretty high now. I have a couple more days of just riding around before the actual training starts (November 14th).

No comments: