Sunday, November 16, 2008

11-16-08 from the coffee shop

175.5 - can't win them all.

So I'm sitting here in my favorite Englewood coffee shop. Why? We have YET ANOTHER open house. That meant I spent a good chunk of the day yesterday cleaning the house. I was able to sneak in 1.5 hours on the trainer. When I get home today, it will be more trainer time. Probably do a G.D. Spinerval.

Anyone know how to build a wheel out there? My Power tap enabled American Classic is getting long in the tooth (or at the very least I have bike wheel envy and just want to replace it). Excel Sports is have a good deal right now on Zipp 404 clincher rims, but this is no undertaking I want to take on myself. I have zero knowledge on spokes so I don't know what I can use, what is good, what is bad, etc.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

e-mail rhino. He knows his stuff