Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First four 'races' of 2009 scheduled

http://www.teamdaytoncycling.com/Documents/2009ITT.pdf

Four indoor time trials to kick the year off. It's probably time for a fitness check on my simulated course that's a simulation of a made up route.

Fitness check complete. Completed the course about 50 seconds faster than my best time (which was last February) and set a season high 15 minute power output. There you go.

That makes a total of 35 races (all time trials) on my schedule already for 2009. Who knows when the road race and crit schedules will start coming out?!

4 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Keep it up Bryan. Glad you are getting faster and faster. It certainly makes the sacrifice worth it. :)

VENGA!!

Egg

Stormyva said...

Bryan your post about the indoor trainer series caught my eye as I was surfing for some other "racers". I have started a weekly series on my blog about cyclists from other parts of the country and would like to feature you and this post in next weeks post. Is there anything that you might want said about yourself in this post?

Bryan Hellard said...

"weekly series on my blog"

What's the name of the blog?

Bryan Hellard said...

Oh, and feel free to use whatever you want from my blog.