Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Take two

Talking points 1:

Two rides in on the ISM Gel saddle. It's much more comfortable than one would think. I spent most of the time during the two rides in the aero position to start getting used to the saddle AND the position.


Talking points 2:

My new wheel was ordered and should be here by Friday! I ended up with the Flashpoint FP-80 front clincher as my time trial wheel for 2009. This will complete the Transition upgrades until I decide that I need new bars or something... This also means the Hed Alps wheel can move to a permanent status on the Orca.


Talking points 3:

[yuck] It's that time of year to drop the 15 pounds because I love to freakin' eat. I meant to not gain that much in the off season. Oops, but then again, I've said that the past three years.


Talking points 4:

This is the third straight year of completely changing my winter workouts. Will this one be 'the one'?

Stay tuned.
/hungry

5 comments:

Noose and Goose said...

Ya need to talk to Rhino about the Twinkees

Dobovedo said...

I'm thinkin' we need a weight loss competetion of some kind. I'm gettin' dangerously close to the line I told myself I wouldn't cross.

Bryan Hellard said...

1. I need to GIVE rhino my twinkies!

2. A contest would be good.
"I'm out" - kramer

Dobovedo said...

OK then. As soon as Vince gets around to planning the contest, we'll get started.

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Bryan,

If the mind's right, anything can be accomplished. I saw many people, who were thinner last year, ride no better than when they were heavier. The engine needs the work more than the weight and that's where so many simply miss the mark.

Just keep doing what you're doing and kick some ass!! The weight will drop soon enough. I expect you to avg 30 mph this year on the TT's.

Keep up the good work!