Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well nutz

Going to have to wait a couple of weeks to get race #4 in. My scheduled race time is about 40 minutes from now and I'm sitting here typing instead of warming up in Centerville. It's been a weird week so I decided to bag the race. Unfortunately, I have to bag the first road race of the year which is next Saturday due to schedule conflicts. Along with the hives/rash/wtf's, I caught a cold. I've been stuffing my gob full of just about every drug in the house to try and ward it off but it didn't take. Being around too many people (which is never fun for me) and too many meals out in the public doomed me to illness. Not enough riding either as I missed two days this week.

Anyway, enough of that bullshit whining. The hives are on the decline and I'm about to spend a couple of hours on the trainer as soon as my coffee kicks in. I also just found out that there will be 21 people attending our team training camp in March! That should be a good time.

This week looks to be another long one with limited riding time. Hopefully, I'll feel good enough to spend what little riding time I have going hard with intervals.

No comments: