Thursday, June 4, 2009

#17 Strawberry festival TT

That's a little more like it.
In one race I set a season high 20 second and 15 minute power and lifetime high in 5 minute power. Not sure of my result yet (announced top 2 only), but my average was 25.4 (powertap) for the 10 mile course. There were lots of good riders out there tonight.

I keep reminding myself how fast I would be had I not be carrying a 20 pound bowling ball around my waist.

The time spent the last two weeks solely on the tt bike is paying off.

OFFICIAL RESULTS:
http://www.speedy-feet.com/results.htm
5th out of 19 in the 30-44 age group
7th overall out of ~70 (I'm throwing out the tandem, recumbent and the obscure woman's time of 27mph, as that's got to be wrong)

Why do they keep spelling my last name wrong???

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Good job Bryan.

It's only June and keep working hard. That bowlin' bawl will come off quick before ya know it!!

Noose and Goose said...

great job helldawg! keep up the good work.i think your on track to set some pr's this year. the goose