Friday, September 10, 2010

#35 Kings CXTT

Last race of the series. Running start again so that meant I had to jump on the bike 9 times (and off of it 8 times). Can't ride through the sand traps yet so I had to jump off and run through them. Plus I had to jump off on the little section in the woods, jump the little log, run the sand and run up the hill. Twice.

My back was completely destroyed after 1.5 laps but kept riding gingerly for the last half lap. I think I need shocks on my cross bike or something. Ouch. My ability to generate power was drastically cut from my back being out.

I placed 8th overall in the series. For some reason last week's score for me wasn't calculated so it has me at 10th overall or something officially but there's no money in it and it was for fun so no big deal.

Next up: Colavita Centerville Indiana Sunday.

No comments: