Thursday, March 13, 2008

Title goes here

Felt like I stole one today for some reason. 55 degrees with a nice wind and two hours on the road. Tempo efforts into the wind sucked but the 20 second intervals with the wind ruled. It felt very nice to be wearing shorts, as my little white sticks need some sun. This was my first ride in 1.5 days (gasp) because I worked too long and was beat by the end of the day. Spending 10 hours at a client's office is SO much different than 10 hours working at home with dogs at my feet.

It's only March 13th and I've missed too many days of riding this month. I missed 2 days in January, 4 days in February and now 3 days in March.

This Saturday has two races on my schedule due to last week's TT being postponed because of the snow. 8am is a 20k time trial in Greenville and 1:30pm is a race around Hueston Woods. I should be dead by Sunday. Hopefully, both the weather and my body cooperate.

No comments: