Monday, August 25, 2008

Battle of the Cows TT #29

What do you do when you go 25mph and finish near the bottom? You pout of course. Holy crap! I love the course that Craig set up and I think I'll be heading back for some training rides there.

I felt like crap for the whole ride and felt like I couldn't generate a watt to save my life. Burnout is right around the corner and it's been a long season with my first time trial of 2008 being last January. That being said, I was just a shade over 25 mph for the 9.1 mile course.


Notice the sweat dripping off my nose. Yes, I was working hard. I still have yet to ever beat Vince or Todd in a time trial.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Thanks for riding Bryan. You still rode great. I consider Willis, You, and I all podium. Separated by Seconds man. hehe

Todd and Vince are tough but so are you. You've made many gains this year which will make you stronger in '09! Looks like we'll have another TT series for ya if you want to drive up next year!! hehe

It's been a long and great year. Awesome job!!