Friday, September 5, 2008

Bore ring

I think I am the most boring person on the planet. From the looks of it, I would make a perfect candidate for Vice President. My wife is gone for the weekend so what are my big plans? Bachelor parties, wine and dine social engagements, poker with the boys, college road trip, hookers and blow? No, no, no, no and hell no. It looks like I'm going to sit at home tonight and rest my knee (no, the other knee), my neck and back. I may make it out of the house to go to the grocery. Saturday I'm going to ride a bike tour and follow that up with having a couple of beers with my dad at the Oktober Fest. Sunday, we have an open house so I have to take the dogs and leave. I'll stow them at the farm while I (surprise, surprise) go ride my bike.

Secret time trial weaponry #2 may get a rollout, provided I "have the time" to install it. Colavita's last TT of the year is next Saturday, got to go out on a high note, so I need to have a couple of test runs before that.

3 comments:

Dobovedo said...

Ummm... you've read my blog, right?

Best you can do in the "most boring person on the planet" competition is: "PODIUM!"

But we'll both leave third place in the dust.

;-)

Noose and Goose said...

nah - Goose has you both beat - in bed by 8:30? Hmmm - our exciting days are made by reading and living through all other blogs!

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS.

GOT TO GO, MORE BLOGS TO READ.

HEHE