Saturday, September 6, 2008

ROCKTOBERFEST

Whatever - should be called fat fest.

Although the beer was good (some German variety), the eyes were put on high alert. I'm kind of surprised a sink hole didn't develop. Being a former lard ass myself, I won't go hard on people, but that being said it's still not easy to see all these people cramming sugar waffles in their cake holes.

On another note for those who get excited over such things (I think that's me only), I put secret time trial weapon #2 on the bike when I got home. Monday will probably be it's first test run.

Had a good ride today - it's too bad more people didn't show up for the event but it just meant more cookies for my own personal cake hole (cookie hole). Dobo and I had a conversational 77 mile ride right at 19.0 average.

1 comment:

Dobovedo said...

Amen brother. Thought the same thing at Greek Festival Fri. night. Although there were some nice visuals, the overall landscape was... scary.

Good ride today, fellow former lard-ass. I told you mine, you'll have to tell me yours (weight history that is).