Friday, September 19, 2008

Yes, we finally have internet access

I never realized how much the internet is vital to my business, not to mention my bicycle gear window shopping.

Anyway, the state road race got pushed back to October 5th. I'm scheduled to go camping that weekend, so I think the season is over officially. I've already started my off season program of core work, which is always UNfun. Pretty soon it will morph into weight lifting and early morning trainer sessions.

Good lord willing and the creek don't rise, I can keep my weight down this offseason. I set myself back last winter and shot to 180 pounds and it made a rough spring to make it down to sub-165. That being said, I was 172.5 after our sushi fest last night. Ooops.

2 comments:

Vince said...

Don't take that one more bite! Keep it up!

Dobovedo said...

funny thing about sushi; you never know when it'll turn into a good case of food poisoning and a huge weight loss.

Go ride your bike, knucklehead