Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Back from San Francisco

We spent 4 days walking around the town and eating sushi, just as anticipated. There is a great sushi place in Japantown called Isobune where plates of sushi are placed on little boats that are floating in front of customers.



Take all you want! We ate there twice.

All the walking justified all the eating so luckily my weight is the same as it was before the trip. Walking up Lombard street felt like it burned 1,000 calories by itself!


My first ride back was the Team Dayton Tuesday crit. Unfortunately for me the grass at the park was just mowed. Last year just after the mowing, I couldn't breathe and had to leave the park asap. Same thing happened last night as I lasted 10 minutes of racing until I felt like my chest was going to explode. Ouch.

Next up is a 4 am drive to the other side of Indianapolis on Saturday for the Monrovia time trial. This is my last (and only!) shot at a 40k prior to the state championships.

No comments: