Monday, July 30, 2007

Orca

Time to throw the Orca back into the mix in a big way this week. Tonight, my schedule freed up to do Fred's Ride. I've never been there on a Monday and it appears on the map to be the most hilly route of the three. Tomorrow is the typical Tuesday crit and Wednesday it's back for another Fred's Ride. Not sure what Thursday or Friday will bring, but Saturday is the PUR Tour in Mason. I've not done well either time at this race, but I like the course. Last year, a team mate spent most of the time in a break with a rider from 7hills so my job was to cover attacks, which Kippy from 7Hills and I did the whole race.

Anyway, it should be a good week with lots of data to digest. I'm in need of that since I spent the last two weeks on the Giant.

Also this week, I'm ordering a Powertap for my time trial bike, laced to a Zipp 808. This should help quite a bit as I can keep track of data for the first time on that bike.

No comments: