Thursday, July 3, 2008

4 out of 6

Four of the last six rides it rained on me. It's July, cut that shit out.

Today, I thought the rain had finished for the day, and the sun was shining as I put my kit on. It went away as soon as I hit the road. 20 minutes later, sprinkles. I'm in Vandalia, so I hit 25-A to try and motor home before the downpour. No such luck. By the time I rode past the fire station, I could barely see the fire station. Quick (SLOOOOOOW because I don't want to slide) turn onto Old Springfield to take the safer, long way home via Canal Rd. Still a downpour. Canal to Evanston back home, hey, it's easing up. Pulled into the garage, wiped the bike down, turned around to see the sun again. Eat me.

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Sorry man but that's hilarious. hahaha Well, ya had 2 days that were dry right? hehe

Dobovedo said...

hahahahahahaha. Sorry.. but I'm just picturing you standing there in your garage cursing the sun. oh man... tears!

I woulda loaned you my RAIN jersey, but I'll need it to work it's magic at least once next week. And... I'm coming home a week from Saturday with another one!