Wednesday, July 23, 2008

...and an ass kicking I got...

So much of my ass was kicked that it made my calves hurt. I blew both calves out on Rudy and had to find the flattest route back home due to cramping. I've just not been able to pull it together on a Wednesday ride yet - those guys ride hard!

What was cool when I passed the group going the other way (I had my glasses off) and I thought it was just one solo rider. They were pulling such a good paceline that I couldn't tell that there were five riders. Nice!

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

You are getting stronger and stronger. Keep it up. Shane's a crafty guy and attacks in different places. After you waved me on, I attacked him for you. hehe

Great ride!

Dobovedo said...

I'm just eatin' this up with a spoon! hahahahahaha Since I am too smart (read: afraid) to even show up in July, I get to read about other people's pain and suffering!

After about 3 or 4 years you either get strong enough to not hurt or numb enough with pain not to care. Keep goin'!

I'm running out of excuses, so I guess next week it's my turn again.

Venga!