Thursday, July 31, 2008

The pickings are getting slim for events

I'm trying to put together a schedule to finish out the year and there isn't that much to be had! Post a reply if anyone knows of any events within an hour or two of Dayton.

8-9 Greenville TT
8-12 Speedy Feet TT
8-15 Yellow Springs crit
8-17 Caesars creek ride
8-20 Blue Streak
8-23 My choice of 3 events AND a wedding!
8-24 Wright Ride (who wants to join me?)
8-30 Elves & More road race
9-6 Tour de Donut which I think I can easily win if I use my TT bike and I don't puke
9-7 Hancock Hundred?
9-13 Greenville TT
9-14 Monrovia TT
9-16 Speedy Feet TT
9-21 State RR championship
9-28 Mum Festival Tour (who wants to join me?)
10-11 Son of Godzulla (which I say I will do every year yet haven't done it yet)

1 comment:

Dobovedo said...

Wright Ride: will be on a houseboat
Hancock: already registered - come play!
Mum Festival: will be at CFC
Son of Godzula: thought you said Nov. I may have a conflict but thinkin' about it.